TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
Creation is the core of TikTok’s purpose. Our platform is built to help imaginations thrive. This is doubly true of the teams that make TikTok possible.
Together, we inspire creativity and bring joy – a mission we all believe in and aim towards achieving every day.
To us, every challenge, no matter how difficult, is an opportunity; to learn, to innovate, and to grow as one team. Status quo? Never. Courage? Always.
At TikTok, we create together and grow together. That’s how we drive impact – for ourselves, our company, and the communities we serve.
About the Team
As the window of TikTok’s business services, our TikTok UED Monetization team aims to enable and inspire clients to effortlessly connect with audiences and maximize brand potential.
Through clear, expressive writing, content designers build products that captivate and engage our viewers, and transform product features and concepts so that they’re intuitive and easy to understand. You’ll actively build relationships with stakeholders, including the TikTok Monetization Product Management, Product Design, Marketing, User Research, Engineering, and Localization teams to promote UX writing within TikTok.
In this role, you will:
– Drive for completion of high-quality work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
– Help manage and ensure the content experience meets TikTok standards, and be a champion for best practices
– Align with writing teams across time zones to drive a cohesive product narrative
– Write, proofread, and edit UI text to help users navigate our products
– Participate in Content Forum to drive consistency and improve content quality
– Define efficient, practical solutions and processes for large-scale problems
– 3+ years experience in UX writing, content strategy, copywriting, UX, or equivalent fields
– Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Technical Writing, UX, HCI, or equivalent practical experience
– Writing portfolio including, but not limited to: user interface copy, microcopy, user education, direct or transactional emails, style guides, or product launch content
– Experience using Sketch, Figma, and Asana
– Self-starter who can manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and stay focused when faced with changing requirements
– Experience building style guides and language systems
– Experience collaborating with Product Management, Design, User Research, Engineering, and Localization teams
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our recruitment processes for candidates with disabilities, pregnancy, sincerely held religious beliefs or other reasons protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation, please reach out to us at [email protected]
【For Pay Transparency】Compensation Description (annually)
The base salary range for this position in the selected city is $137244 – $318960 annually.
Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. Base pay is one part of the Total Package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work, and this role may be eligible for additional discretionary bonuses/incentives, and restricted stock units.
Our company benefits are designed to convey company culture and values, to create an efficient and inspiring work environment, and to support our employees to give their best in both work and life. We offer the following benefits to eligible employees:
We cover 100% premium coverage for employee medical insurance, approximately 75% premium coverage for dependents and offer a Health Savings Account(HSA) with a company match. As well as Dental, Vision, Short/Long term Disability, Basic Life, Voluntary Life and AD&D insurance plans. In addition to Flexible Spending Account(FSA) Options like Health Care, Limited Purpose and Dependent Care.
Our time off and leave plans are: 10 paid holidays per year plus 17 days of Paid Personal Time Off (PPTO) (prorated upon hire and increased by tenure) and 10 paid sick days per year as well as 12 weeks of paid Parental leave and 8 weeks of paid Supplemental Disability.
We also provide generous benefits like mental and emotional health benefits through our EAP and Lyra. A 401K company match, gym and cellphone service reimbursements. The Company reserves the right to modify or change these benefits programs at any time, with or without notice.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.