About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Content Designer in Experience Design as part of Strategy Digital and Innovation. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at .
In this role, you will:
- Develop content and design for online applications and websites
- Work with creative and technical teams to research and design the strategies to implement for online services
- Design and create customer experience elements to support the customer experience strategy as defined by Customer Experience Interaction Designers
- Create or collaborate on new and existing web or multimedia applications
- Ensure consistency throughout the site by utilizing company brand and quality standards
- Work with leaders on development ideas and products
- Collaborate with teams, direct managers and other departments regarding content requirements
Required Qualifications, US:
- 2 years of Graphic or Website Design experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 1 years of experience delivering content for end to end customer experience in mobile and responsive web environments
- Ability to consult, build, and maintain solid working relationships in and outside of immediate department
- Knowledge and understanding of Content Management Systems
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company.
They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions.
There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities.
Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Company: WELLS FARGO BANK
Req Number: R-133838-2
Updated: Fri May 06 06:08:23 GMT 2022
Location: San Francisco,California
To apply for this job please visit us.bebee.com.