Website Wisemen Multimedia
Wisemen Multimedia Corporation, LLC (WMC) is looking for a highly organized, professional, and detail-oriented Technical Writer (Journeyman) to join our high-performing team. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced, enterprise environment. Our team supports the management of the largest private, secured civilian government toll-free telephony infrastructure in the United States, comprised of more than 30 contact centers and 3 data centers. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with experience performing systems-related functions for the client in support of its enterprise.
Job Description: The candidate will be responsible for supporting the high-profile IRS initiative Live Assistance (LA). workstream/project Leads in drafting, reviewing, editing, and controlling workstream/project documentation including Enterprise Lifecycle (ELC)/One SDLC documentation. The DM/TW will:
- Manage workstream/project documentation including ELC/OneSDLC artifacts/documentation.
- Plan, schedule and coordinate the preparation, review, and approval of ELC/OneSDLC artifacts.
- Work with subject matter experts in drafting ELC/OneSDLC artifacts.
- Report on documentation preparation and status.
- Help define and support documentation standards and document control policies and procedures.
- Draft PowerPoint presentations and Visio diagrams.
- Edit and review project documentation and presentations.
- Manage SharePoint workstream ELC document folders.
- Mid to Senior Level – The DM/TW must have at least seven years of experience as a technical writer/editor in the Information Technology domain with at least three years of documenting technologies and capabilities in the contact center technology domain.
- Must have familiarity with contact center concepts, terminology, and technologies.
- The individual must have skills and experience with Microsoft Office products specifically MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, and Visio.
- 7 years’ experience with Bachelor’s degree in technical communication or equivalent discipline or 8 years’ experience.
- Proficient in desktop publishing with abilities to create and update tables, manipulate graphics and drawings, and format/layout text.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Effectively collaborate with a variety of teams and interested parties.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, demonstrating initiative and organization.
- Ability to multitask and work with strict deadlines/timeframes.
- Capable of managing several different tasks from various requestors.
- Possess attention to detail and the ability to edit documents for technical accuracy.
- Ability to obtain Public Trust clearance prior to starting employment.
- Must be US Citizen.
- Hybrid – Candidate must live within 2 hours from a government facility.
About Wisemen Multimedia:
Founded in 2010, we are a minority owned, HUBZone certified, small business concern and GSA Schedule holder, based in Atlanta, GA. As an enterprise solutions provider, we offer a wide range of consulting and solutions development services designed to help you deploy the right resources at the right time the first time. With decades of experience, our leadership team leverages modern technology and future concepts to deliver our flagship services with excellence. We specialize in helping commercial clients enhance their capabilities while improving operational efficiency, and we champion efforts to help modernize agencies and reduce government burden. We value all employees and job candidates as unique individuals, and we welcome the variety of experiences they bring to our company. As such, we have a strict non-discrimination policy. We believe everyone should be treated equally regardless of race, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, national origin, native language, religion, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by law. Wisemen Multimedia LLC (“Wisemen”) is seeking qualified candidates to fill several full-time, part-time, and intern positions. Wisemen embraces diversity and strongly encourages all qualified individuals, including people of varied ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, and physical abilities, to apply, especially if you live in a Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone). Please copy and paste the link below and enter your home address to determine if you live in a HUBZone.
To apply for this job please visit jooble.org.