Do you want to be part of a fast-paced environment, supporting the growth of cutting-edge technology in cloud computing?
Access Global Group (AGG) employees are passionate about what they do. We’re a diverse group of cloud technology professionals with the same goal: to make our clients’ lives easier through technology and we have a good time while we’re at it!
As a Salesforce Cloud Alliance Partner, Our recognized ability to deliver outstanding value is the product of effectively partnering with clients to understand their business, advising them, then seamlessly deploying our workforce and processes accordingly. AGG is committed to delivering innovation by collaborating with its clients to help them become high- performance businesses and governments.
Access Global Group is seeking a Technical Writer Microsoft Exp – for a long term contract role REMOTE US- BASED PST Hours Must be a US-Resident.
- This is a REMOTE US-RESIDENT, US-BASED PST HOURS
- W2, 1099, C2C candidates ARE accepted at this time
- Navigate to www.acsgbl.com/careers > Click Apply Now
- C2C reach out to [email protected] for details
The Technical Writer Lvl II/Communications Specialist will perform these key responsibilities:
IT And Security Communication Strategy
- Develop and implement a comprehensive communication strategy for IT initiatives and security vulnerabilities.
- Collaborate with IT and security teams to create communication plans aligned with organizational goals.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather insights for impactful communication.
- Craft clear and concise communications for internal audiences, including emails, communication templates, newsletters, intranet articles, and presentations.
- Simplify technical jargon and security terminology to make information accessible to non-technical staff.
Security Vulnerability Alerts
- Create and distribute timely alerts and updates about security vulnerabilities, keeping employees informed of potential risks.
- Collaborate with IT and security teams to ensure accurate and actionable information.
Required Skills And Experience
- Proven experience as a Communications Specialist with a focus on IT and security communications.
- Strong understanding of IT concepts and security vulnerabilities.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to translate technical information into easy-to-understand content.
- Experience in cybersecurity communications is a plus.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Collaborative mindset and ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
LOCATION AND REQUIREMENT THERE-IN:
Telecommuting will be contingent upon the key person providing his/her own adequate computer, monitor(s), Internet connection, and telephone, and be readily available during normal working hours via phone, email, or instant message. Access to Agency systems will be provided via VPN or similar software. No hardware or additional software will be provided at the key person’s home site or his/her PC.
Must reside in the US- and be eligible for employment in the US
Work schedule is typically Monday – Friday, 8 AM – 5 PM Pacific Standard Time.
Company’s website: https://acsgbl.com
Job Type: US-Resident, REMOTE US- BASED PST Hours
AGG’s W2 Employees are offered a full range of Benefits:
Life Insurance AD&D.
Flexible Spending Accounts
Health Savings Account
Professional Development Assistance
Other Supportive Benefits
About Access Global Group (www.acsgbl.com)
Access Global Group is a team of experts in Salesforce Consulting, Support, and Managed Services. Living up to our name, we are a truly global company with offices throughout the United States, Canada, and India and successful projects throughout 37 US states and 15 countries.
Access Global Group is a fully remote company, which means we aren’t limited to hiring within the confines of a single district or region. We can add talented individuals to our team based on experience, certifications, and skills from across the globe. This gives our clients access to the most exceptional team overall, not just in their area. Since solutions come in all shapes and sizes, we believe the best team should be just as unique.
The Access Global Group team is comprised of individuals with a wide variety of languages, backgrounds, stories, experiences, and expertise. This makes it hard to find a problem we haven’t encountered before and certifies that there is no limit to what can be achieved with Access Global Group.
- AGG is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
- ADA Specifications: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Requires the ability to speak, hear, see, and use a computer and other office-related equipment.
Interested in this role?
Kindly apply at www.acsgbl.com/careers > APPLY NOW.
Our recruitment team looks forward to reviewing your experience!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.