Our work matters. We help people get the medicine they need to feel better and live well. We do not lose sight of that. It fuels our passion and drives every decision we make.
Job Posting Title
Technical Writer – Remote
Job Description Summary
The Technical Writer is responsible for creating, editing, reviewing and publishing documentation. This position will coordinate, prioritize and implement writing and documentation projects including a rotating review and maintenance of existing documentation. This position will routinely collaborate with subject matter experts (SMEs), Trainers, Business Process Analysts and management in the development and production of necessary materials for new processes and plans.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of tools used at Prime to document the process and write user guides; tools may include, but are not limited to: Microsoft Office Suite, RxCLAIM, Benefit Edit Tool, IBM Notes, CoverMyMeds, Clinical Review Engine, MSA, Clinical Operations Review Engine, and Prime Knowledge Resources
- Write, edit, review and publish all documentation still in use on a regular rotation to ensure up to date information is communicated; update documentation on an ad hoc basis, communicating changes as needed
- Create new documentation (i.e., standard operating procedures, desktop procedures, job aids, user guides, training materials, process flows) prior to new client or process implementation or in the absence of necessary materials and distribute appropriately
- Collaborate with SMEs, Trainers and Business Process Analysts to support accuracy in process documentation
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Technical Writing, Education or related area of study, or equivalent combination of education and/or relevant work experience; HS diploma or GED is required
- 2 years of work experience in technical or process specific documentation
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without need for work visa or residency sponsorship
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, Adobe Acrobat, Snagit, and Teams
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Strong process and detail orientation
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team Strong organization and prioritization skills
- PBM experience
- Experience with a web-based workflow management system (i.e., Confluence, SharePoint, JIRA)
Minimum Physical Job Requirements
- Constantly required to sit, use hands to handle or feel, talk and hear
- Frequently required to reach with hands and arms
- Occasionally required to stand, walk and stoop, kneel, and crouch
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Reports to a Manager in the Service Excellence department
Work Experience – Required:
Work Experience – Preferred:
Education – Required:
Education – Preferred:
A Combination of Education and Work Experience May Be Considered., Bachelors – Technical Writing
Certifications – Required:
Certifications – Preferred:
Potential pay for this position ranges from $56,500.00 – $85,100.00 based on experience and skills. Pay range may vary by 8% depending on applicant location.
To review our Benefits, Incentives and Additional Compensation, visit our Benefits Page and click on the “Benefits at a glance” button for more detail.
Prime Therapeutics LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage diverse candidates to apply and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, family status, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class under federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.