- Minimum of 3-5 years technical writing and copy editing experience
- Demonstrated ability to write well-crafted, easy-to-consume documentation
- Experience writing release notes or similar documents for a fast-paced development environment
- Expert Confluence user
- Experience with JIRA or similar project-management tools
- Knack for identifying the key objectives of a document for knowledge checks or other assessments
- Excellent communication skills and writing capabilities
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Strong knowledge of the Mac/iOS platforms and Apple software
The ideal candidate will possess strong technical writing skills, be comfortable with interacting with people, be highly organized, and be able to deliver high-quality written deliverables under tight deadlines in a fast-moving software development environment . Attention to detail comes naturally to this person who will ensure all content provides clarity and accuracy, conveys the proper voice, and aligns with an internal style guide. The selected person will recognize the value of relationships, develop and nurture his or her own professional relationships with a broad spectrum of people from across the organization, and be able to successfully influence others when needed.
Desirable Soft Skills:
• Business acumen
Education & Experience
Bachelors in Communications, English, Journalism, or related field. Advanced degree or certification in Technical Writing preferred.
- Approximately 25% travel is necessary.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.apple.com.