study 4 hours/week to finish in 10 weeks:
we're always adding new lessons
3 courses + capstone project
65 video lessons + assignments + quizzes
The Struggle and Why YOU Should Take This Course
Early in your career, you can waste months trying to learn more skills to write winning proposals. Despite all of your efforts, you’re completely lost because you:
- Lack a formal background in proposal writing
- Find courses that don’t focus on writing skills, only theory.
- Don’t have insider tips on proposal formatting
To become a better proposal writing professional, we went down the rabbit hole to understand what it takes to build successful proposals from the inside out. We interviewed thought leaders within the industry, learned the behaviors and habits of successful proposal writers, and documented our experience writing winning proposals. Empowered with this knowledge, we’ve helped many become successful proposal writers.
The Proposal Writing Certification Course was created for aspiring proposal writers or people who want to generate lots of revenue through proposals. In this course, we teach: fundamentals of proposal writing, how to write a great proposal, how to format proposals, and how to get proposal writing clients.
What are you going to get from this course?
- Over 70+ lectures, 10+ downloadable grant writing templates, and exclusive interviews (more added over time) with grant writing professionals in the industry.
- Instructor feedback on your grant proposal.
- And you’ll learn key fundamentals of being a grant writer, how to write epic grant proposals, and how to stand out as a better candidate to land the job including topics like:
- Access to downloadable templates used by actual grant writers on the job.
- Learn the process of answering the most popular grant writing interview questions in order to stand out as a grant writing candidate.
- Earn a certificate of completion upon finishing the course
- I have been 100% committed to adding more BONUS course content and interviews with tech product leaders over time (I love all things Grant Writing and highly enjoy adding content!) and you’ll get FREE LIFETIME ACCESS to all future content!
“I wanted to let you know I signed an offer for my first official technical writing job yesterday! Thanks for your wonderful class and great resources.” – 5/5 stars
– Teena M., Technical Writing student who now works as a Technical Writer
“While I started the program with zero experience, I realized learning the fundamental concepts isn’t as insurmountable as I initially expected as long as I put in the effort to learn. This program is the one-stop-shop for all technical writing.”
– Angie Or, Mechanical Design Engineer
“Thank you for taking the time to review my work and for the constructive feedback, really appreciate it. And thank you for this great course, I will be referencing it often for sure.”
Christian Quiles, Technical Writing student who now works as a Technical Writer
“The capstone will make a great addition to my writing portfolio. I didn’t realize how much experience companies expect from their technical communication applicants, so having the writing samples and insight from this course helps A TON as someone with only one year of full-time work experience. You guys nailed it.”
– Edina Kremic, Project Manager
Josh is the founder of Technical Writer HQ and Squibler, a writing software. He is considered one of the top product influencers in the world by Product School and one of the top technical writers. He has been writing proposals, software tutorials, manuals, handbooks, and white papers for over eight years. He’s garnered over $7 million from proposals that he wrote. And his technical writing has been read by over 200 million people. His work has been praised by LinkedIn and Facebook’s engineering team, Reuters, Inc., and Forbes.
Enroll in Proposal Writer Certification Course Today
Earn Your Certification
This course has no prerequisites and you do not need a writing background
- You should NOT take this course if:
- You are already an experienced proposal writing professional
- You aren’t willing to spend 30 minutes every day for about a month to complete course content
- You SHOULD take this course if:
- You are curious about proposal writing and want to learn more about the role and responsibilities
- You have no prior experience and you want to transition into a proposal writer role
- You are trying to determine if the technical writer role is right for you
- You are beginning your career in tech or are making a career change
Enroll in Proposal Writer Certification Course Today
Our Alumni Work at These Companies
What the Course Looks Like
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why should I enroll?
+ - Are there any prerequisites?
There are no prerequisites to apply for the TWHQ’s Certified Proposal Writer Course. You don’t need a writing or proposal background to take the courses either. Having a background in writing will help you better understand the course material; however, we still encourage those who are new to writing, to still apply.
+ - How can managers and recruiting staff verify my course completion?
Each course completion comes with a unique URL that you can provide to whomever it may concern. This URL will redirect to a Proposal Writing source where the interested parties can verify your status.
+ - When does the course start and finish?
This course is intentionally structured so it can be completed over the course of just 1 month. It is a completely self-paced online course – you decide when you start and when you finish, but we highly encourage you to complete at least a few lessons a day so that you can finish the course at the end of the month.
+ - How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? As mentioned before, we are 100% committed to adding even more bonus content (we love all things technical writing and enjoy adding content) as well as bonus interviews with awesome technical writing leaders. After enrolling, you will have FREE LIFETIME ACCESS to all of it for as long as you like – across any and all devices you own.
+ - What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.
+ - How and where can I show my certification course completion?
Once you complete the course, you will receive a digital badge that you can download and print out. You can also apply the e-documents to your social media channels or put them up on your personal website.
SHOW LESS SHOW MORE