Content designers at Meta craft simple, straightforward and human experiences. Approaching design through the lens of language, we leverage our expertise in user experience design, design thinking and product strategy. Come join our team to create and shape great, intuitive products and services used by billions of people around the world every day.You’ll be expected to design and deliver product flows, new features, in-product language, content frameworks, navigation, product naming and more, for platforms including mobile, desktop, AR/VR, hardware and voice. The Meta Content Design team is one of the largest and most established in the world, and includes people at various stages in their careers and from a range of backgrounds.
Content Designer Responsibilities:
- Design, write, edit and test clear, compelling in-product language to help users and teams meet their goals. This includes product flows, interface language, education materials, product names, navigational nomenclature, terminology, taxonomies and other content across Meta products and experiences.
- Apply systems thinking to the product, whether it’s defining extensible design system guidance, conducting audits of existing experiences or creating information architecture.
- Use your familiarity with how code works in software. This may involve doing things like reviewing code to ensure the in-product language is as intended, or creating the logic to personalize the experience for a user.
- Give and solicit feedback from your UX design peers in service of building the best products.
- Create or contribute to high-fidelity design mocks using Figma.
- Collaborate daily with peers across disciplines, including engineering, design, research, marketing and data science, to take products from conception to launch.
- Partner with our internationalization team to ensure product experiences are of the highest quality in every language.
- Demonstrate sound judgment and help shape product narratives, along with team direction and strategy.
- Independently and proactively identify and work on projects that span multiple teams.
- Experience in simplifying and communicating complex ideas to broad audiences in a compelling way.
- 5+ years’ experience in UX writing.
- Examples of finished wireframes, or design mocks co-authored using design tools, that have been used to drive decision-making within a team.
- Familiarity with tools for managing and updating content at scale.
- Examples of work in design systems and systems thinking.
- Demonstrated experience leading projects with minimal direction and handling a large degree of ambiguity.
Meta is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Meta participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law. Please note that Meta may leverage artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies in connection with applications for employment.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected].
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.