Kforce has a client that is seeking a Content Designer III in Mountain View, CA. Duties:
- As a Content Designer III, you will be responsible for all upload, capture, and import experiences within tax-prep
- You may write content for the platform our tax experts use for doc management
- Collaborate with your creative team, and thrive in a focused, iterative design environment
- Write spot-on content for every screen, choosing the right tone, structure, and voice
- Content Designer III will value the balance of words to visual elements, content density, and highlighting customer benefit
- Demonstrate your understanding of design strategy, data guidance, and research inputs
- Show us how you’ve solved problems while also driving conversion and revenue
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience, 3-5 years of industry experience
- 3-5 years of experience as a Content Designer or UX writer, working on consumer software products; Tools include Figma, Sketch or similar
- Experience working closely with product designers, user research and other cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience writing for tax, customer service, or other fintech products
- Experience with UX design and user research practices
- Demonstrated experience writing in-product content for complex platforms (min. 3 years of experience)
- Software/Apps: Figma, Sketch or similar; Google Docs, Sheets, Slides
- Ability to manage own projects; Work within tight time deadlines; And comfortable receiving, responding to, and incorporating feedback
The pay range is the lowest to highest compensation we reasonably in good faith believe we would pay at posting for this role. We may ultimately pay more or less than this range. Employee pay is based on factors like relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, location, performance, union contract and business needs. This range may be modified in the future.
We offer comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, HSA, FSA, 401(k), and life, disability & ADD insurance to eligible employees. Salaried personnel receive paid time off. Hourly employees are not eligible for paid time off unless required by law. Hourly employees on a Service Contract Act project are eligible for paid sick leave.
Note: Pay is not considered compensation until it is earned, vested and determinable. The amount and availability of any compensation remains in Kforce’s sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified in its discretion consistent with the law.
This job is not eligible for bonuses, incentives or commissions.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Salary: $44 – $64 per hour
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.