What you’ll do…
At Sam’s Club, we are member obsessed. We look to add value to the Sam’s Club membership, and we partner with suppliers to bring unique and exciting values to our members. Sam’s Club Member Access Platform (MAP) is the nexus of the Supplier -Marketer- Merchant partnership and are responsible for delivering our suppliers (advertisers) impactful omnichannel member experiences that are married with measurable insights. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast growing , highly visible team within Sam’s Club. We believe all digital advertising can be targeted and accountable – and we have Sam’s Club first party membership sales data to prove it. MAP wins when suppliers invest in digital media to drive growth; Sam’s and our supplier partners win when your digital expertise helps sell more goods online and offline. Growth in our digital advertising business is key to fueling Sam’s overall growth strategy.
MAP is seeking an experienced digital content creator whose looking for an incredible opportunity to help scale a new business at Sam’s Club by leading our documentation efforts while building & overseeing our division’s intranet site .
As the Documentation Manager on the Business Operations team, you will Partner cross-functionally to create operational documents, oversee the structure and storage of internal assets and create a great site experience for associates.
The ideal candidate has both creative and operational chops and can thrive in a hyper-growth environment . We’re looking for someone who can translate complex ideas for non-technical audiences, has a high attention to detail and a passion for information architecture.
- Create and maintain process & policy documentation to ensure business continuity and consistency across all functions (Sales, Operations, Marketing, Analytics, etc.)
- Conduct interviews with various users and subject matter experts to gather data for documentation, translating it for non-technical audiences and ensuring accuracy
- Oversee divisional intranet creating a great associate experience by ensuring information is accurate and easy to find
- Collect content and assets from cross-functional teams to build web pages that host product specs, marketing collateral, training resources, processes, policies, etc.
- Develop style guide to ensure internal site and content follow MAP branding and ha ve a consistent tone and voice
- Maintain asset library and ensure documents/assets are organized, tagged and archived as needed
- Help define documentation projects and determine priorities based on business needs
- Lead review cycle for any documentation or collateral across the intranet site to ensure consistent updates and identify additional needs for end-users
- This role may occasionally be pulled in to assist with executive white papers and presentations.
Requir Ed Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, journalism, English or similar field
- Experience working with content management systems (Adobe Experience Management, SharePoint, Salesforce, WordPress, etc.)
- Experience working on large documentation projects or a document management plan
- Experience creating styles guides & templates for document control
- Experience creating process and/or policy documentation leveraged by multiple teams ( e.g. Sales, Operations, Marketing, Analytics, etc.)
- Knowledge of documentation styles like the Modern Language Associate (MLA), Chicago Manual of Style (CMS), etc.
- Strong desktop publishing experience (Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail with e xcellent research skills to verify and review content
- Knowledge of digital ad industry
- Some graphic design experience
- HTML knowledge
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Experience managing or contributing to online help center or knowledge management platform
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field and 1 year’s experience in project management or related field OR 3 years’ experience in project
management or related field.
2 years’ experience using Microsoft Office tools (for example, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
eCommerce, Logistics, Managing budgets, Marketing, Merchandising, Operations, Supply Chain
Project Management – Project Management Professional – Certification
2101 SE SIMPLE SAVINGS DR, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-4304, United States of America
To apply for this job please visit www.influencermarketingsociety.com.