At Snorkel AI, we’re redefining how people and organizations build AI applications. Snorkel started as a research project in the Stanford AI Lab in 2016, creating a higher-level interface to machine learning through programmatically labeled and managed training data. From deploying in some of the world’s largest and most sophisticated tech organizations, to empowering scientists, doctors, and journalists — we’ve seen firsthand how this approach democratizes and accelerates AI. Now, we’re building Snorkel Flow to bring our technology to everyone!
Building Snorkel Flow requires outstanding engineers and technologies across the stack, including scalable data pipelines, elegant and intuitive interfaces (both visual and programmatic), state-of-the-art ML modeling techniques, and best practices for seamless deployment. Modern AI approaches require large labeled training datasets to learn from. While traditional approaches typically rely on armies of human annotators to label by hand, Snorkel Flow empowers users to programmatically label and build training data sets to drive a radically faster, more flexible, and higher quality end-to-end AI development process. Snorkel Flow is an end-to-end development platform, complete with a GUI and powerful programmatic interfaces for driving the development process for full AI application workflows: from preprocessing, to programmatic training data creation, to ML model training, to analysis, and deployment. It’s the data-first platform for enterprise AI.
Excited to help us redefine how AI applications are built? Apply to be the newest Snorkeler!
As a Senior Documentation Manager, you’ll be tasked with creating and launching exceptional data science enablement content for the Snorkel Flow platform. Working alongside a team of passionate researchers and machine learning engineers, your goal will be to empower users from diverse organizations to use the Snorkel Flow platform effectively. Your key responsibilities will include developing guides, tutorials, training materials, and learning content aimed at data scientists or similar audiences, with the aim of minimizing the requirement for individualized assistance and training.
In order to excel in this position, a solid understanding of data science concepts and the ability to work autonomously are essential. You will be responsible for spearheading the development and implementation of various online data science educational resources, such as concise video tutorials, comprehensive product documentation, and engaging data science workshops. Moreover, you will closely collaborate with product managers, engineers, and solution engineers to design immersive learning experiences for Snorkel’s data science and machine learning training initiatives.
- The Content Developer position entails the task of designing instruction, developing curricula, and managing programs aimed at creating exceptional technical content for Snorkel AI’s customers, partners, and internal stakeholders
- As part of your cross-functional responsibilities, you’ll collaborate with various teams at Snorkel to create outstanding documentation and assist AI teams in utilizing Snorkel Flow
- Develop and implement an enablement strategy to onboard new accounts and users more efficiently and independently
- Create short-form learning content to enable self-service and improve customer experience
- Write user-focused documentation, including how-to guides, concepts, troubleshooting, and embedded help
- Work with engineering and product teams to document new products, features, and APIs
- Manage the workshop development process from post-planning through workshop launch
- A bachelor’s degree in data science, engineering, statistics, computer science, or a related field; in lieu of a degree, a strong interest in data science or machine learning
- Minimum three years experience designing and developing training, documentation, or consulting materials for technical audiences (formal or informal)
- In-depth understanding of common Machine Learning algorithms
- Exhibited proficiency in project management to collaborate efficiently with diverse stakeholders in identifying learning requirements, researching technical subjects, and creating educational material
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Experience with content publishing tools, Zendesk Guide preferred
Be Your Best At Snorkel
Snorkel AI is on a mission to make machine learning practical for everyone, and it starts with building a team that welcomes, represents and gives opportunity to all. We work at the frontier of AI and software engineering, and believe that underrepresented communities need to play a part in shaping the future of these fields. At Snorkel AI, we actively work to create an environment that values end-to-end ownership, diverse forms of impact, and opportunities for personal growth.
To apply for this job please visit www.karkidi.com.