Skiltrek is seeking two Technical Writers to join their team. The ideal candidate is an excellent writer and is able to convey technical concepts in simple, clear instructions for customers. This individual will assist with documenting and writing content from Confluence. We are seeing a self-starter and team player that is comfortable working with multiple teams in different time zones. This a 6-month contract position with a possibility of extending or converting. Fully remote.
- 3 – 5 years of experience as a Technical Writer.
- Experience with the preparation, review, revision, and maintenance of technical documents, including software and systems engineering, system operations, testing, and user documentation.
- Experience working with Confluence.
- Experience with writing and editing technical documentation for product software, including installation, configuration, and how-to documentation.
- Ability to work with engineering leaders, subject matter experts, and other stakeholders to develop content strategies and deliver results using agile models and processes.
- Proven ability to dive deep into new technology and grasp key points quickly.
- Experience using and implementing document management standards and working on an Agile project.
- Able to produce implementation guides and end-user guides for capabilities.
- Knowledge of multiple writing style guides and requirements, Microsoft (MS) Office product suite, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Adobe Pro.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.